Author(s): Lisa Rinna; Maureen O'Neal (As told to)
GET READY TO RINNAVATE YOUR LIFE
Look better, feel better, live better, love better--the Lisa Rinna way
Whether she's interviewing celebrities on the red carpet, or movin' what she's got on Dancing with the Stars, Lisa Rinna always looks absolutely sensational. Now for the first time, the award-winning actress reveals her best-kept secrets for staying fit, managing weight, looking beautiful, feeling sexy, and living the best life possible.
IN HER FUN YOU CAN DO IT GUIDE, YOU'LL DISCOVER:
- How Lisa got that Dancing with the Stars body
- How to lose weight fast--without counting calories
- How to be camera-ready in just minutes
- How to balance work and family while also finding time to take care of yourself
- Plus: Lisa's instant lip plumper, quick-fix tanner, everyday makeup advice, hairstyling secrets, and even super-hot sex tips
With surprising candor, down-to-earth humor, and irresistible charm, Lisa talks frankly about her self-esteem lows, her struggle losing baby weight, her Hollywood marriage, and her never-before-told experiences with cosmetic surgery. She reveals her emotional and spiritual journey from feeling unattractive and uninspired, to finding a new sense of purpose and enthusiasm. And she shows you how to positively transform your life--inside and out--by taking it one day at a time.