Author(s): Gill Hasson
Be calm, collected and in the moment
Too often, life just races by. You don't fully experiencewhat's happening now, because you're too busy thinkingabout what needs doing tomorrow, or distracted by what happenedyesterday. And all the time your mind is chattering with commentaryor judgement.
Mindfulness allows you to experience the moment instead of justrushing through it. Being mindful opens you up to new ideas and newways of doing things, reducing stress and increasing your enjoymentof life.
With ideas, tips and techniques to help you enjoy a more mindfulapproach to life, you'll learn how to:
- Adopt more positive ways of thinking and behaving
- Become calmer and more confident
- Break free from unhelpful thoughts and thinkingpatterns
- Bring about positive changes in your relationships
- Achieve a new level of self-awareness and understanding
Life is happening right now; mindfulness will help you live inthe moment, so it doesn't pass you by