Author(s): Lonely Planet Publications Staff; Andy Symington
Guides and Maps
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Sydneyis your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Watch a concert at the famous Sydney Opera House, laze on the Bondi Beach sand, or experience the style and substance of Sydney's eateries; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Sydney and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet SydneyTravel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itinerarieshelp you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tipsto save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips-hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets-eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insightsgive you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, art, literature, cinema, music, architecture, politics, and cuisine
- Free, convenient pull-out Sydney map(included in print version), plus over 41 colour neighbourhood maps
- CoversBondi, Manly, Surry Hills, Inner West, Circular Quay, the Rocks, Darlinghurst, Paddinton, Centennial Park, Coogee, Sydney Harbour, Kings Cross, Potts Point, Pyrmont, City Centre, Haymarket, and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline mapsprevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notesto personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Sydney,our most comprehensive guide to Sydney, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for just the highlights of Sydney? Check out ourLonely Planet Pocket Sydney, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out our Lonely Planet Australiaguide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer, or Lonely Planet Discover Australia, a photo-rich guide to the country's most popular attractions.
Authors:Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Important Notice:The digital edition of this book may not contain all of the images found in the physical edition.